Outsourced Political Call Center Services
The Connection has extensive experience providing outsourced contact center solutions for political candidates, groups and organizations. Our customized agent training and advanced technology allows us to deliver an unparalleled call experience while successfully promoting your campaign. With a string of industry awards for quality and performance, we have the expertise and capacity to handle your political contact center service needs with the dedication you would expect from an industry leader.
You Will Benefit From Our Industry Expertise:
- 100% U.S.-based contact centers – providing professionally-trained agents who answer calls 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Capacity and scalability – ability to meet your service level goals by adding agents quickly and seamlessly, with the capacity to handle over 100 million calls per year through U.S.-based agents.
- Multichannel services – reaching the public through voice, web chat, email response, and interactive voice response (IVR) channels.
- Proactive account management – optimizing your success through a flexible, consultative approach and a focus on quality.
- Quality Focused – ensuring quality and performance through on-demand, web-based reporting and live or recorded call monitoring.
- Workforce optimization – scheduling staff to maximize utilization efficiencies to lower your costs.
- Customized agent training – developing customized training based on your organizational culture and donor contact requirements.
- Advanced technology and technical integration – leveraging skills-based routing to direct calls to the best-qualified agents while accessing your internal CRM system in real time.
Political Call Center Services
Outbound Political Calls
Inbound Political Calls
Political Campaign Services
Political Outbound Telemarketing
Campaign Endorsement Calling
General Campaign Calling
Get Out The Vote (GOTV) Calls
Advocacy Voice Broadcast Calls
Absentee Ballot Notification
Outbound Political Fundraising
2012 Election Telemarketing
3rd Party Telemarketing